By making an online application, You accept Best Pets’ offer to enter into an agreement with You (Agreement) which includes the following terms and conditions:
- You will allow the redemption of the Card at Your business, in exchange for the supply of goods and services by You to the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder will inform You of the amount they wish to be debited from their Card. The Card is a closed-loop Card.
- You agree to pay Best Pets the Marketing Fee in respect of each Card redeemed at Your business and Best Pets may set off any amount (including the Marketing Fee) owed by You to Best Pets against any amount owed by Best Pets to You.
- Best Pets will run a redemption report weekly and remit the Redemption Proceeds for the previous Sales Week (less any set off) to Your nominated bank account. Please ensure Your bank account details always remain up to date and inform us of any changes as we will not be held responsible for payments made to incorrect bank accounts.
You acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
- You must take all reasonable care in the descriptions of Your products and services;
- Best Pets is not liable for any representation You make in respect of Your products and services, or any claim made against You by any Cardholder in respect of Your products and services;
- Your employees, contractors and agents are suitably trained in the use and redemption of the Cards; and
- The person signing or acknowledging these Terms and Conditions has authority to sign on Your behalf.
- You will comply with all applicable laws including without limitation as to privacy and data security;
- You must notify Best Pets of any changes to Your website listing to allow Best Pets to have the most up-to-date information about You.
- If You intend to sell Your business, You must notify Best Pets of the proposed sale completion date and inform the purchaser that they will need to contact Best Pets, and enter into a new agreement, if they wish to participate in the Card Program.
- Best Pets may at any time change or alter these terms and conditions as it deems necessary. You will be advised of any changes.
- Best Pets reserves the right to discontinue the supply of the Card, at Best Pets’ absolute discretion.
- Best Pets may from time to time add new channels and outlets for the sale of the Card and will advise participating merchants of any changes to the redemption procedures or invoicing process.
You may withdraw from the Card Program at any time by giving Best Pets forty five (45) days’ written notice of Your intention to withdraw from the Card Program.
Notices should be sent by post to:
Suite 453/311 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neither Best Pets nor the Processor shall be liable to You for consequential , special , direct or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, direct or indirect, resulting from the performance of the Processor.
- For all of your customer service needs, please contact Best Pets by phoning the following number 1300 232 013 or emailing Best Pets at email@example.com
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following words have the following meanings:
- Authorised Representative means any person who has actual or ostensible authority to sign these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf.
- Best Pets means Best Pets Gift Card Pty. Limited ABN: 85 626 511 215
- Card(s) means the physical, digital, mobile and/or virtual gift cards owned, issued or promoted by Best Pets.
- Card Programs means the programs managed by Best Pets in respect of the issuing, redemption, distribution and management of the Cards.
- Cardholder means any person who holds a Card.
- GST means has the same meaning as defined in the GST Act.
- GST Act means A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) as amended.
- Marketing Fee means the amount calculated by applying the Percentage to the amount the Cardholder chooses to redeem from a Card at Your premises ex GST.
- Percentage means the rate agreed at the time of this Agreement (as notified to You by email).
- Processor means Givex Australia Pty Limited ABN 11 126 193 333
- Redemption Proceeds means the amount(s) processed on the Card at your business.
- Sales Week means the seven (7) days ending midnight AEST Sunday.
- Tax Invoice means an invoice that complies with the requirements of the GST Act.
- Term means twelve (12) months from the date these Terms and Conditions are accepted by You
- You/Your means the merchant partner who agrees to participate in Card Program.