This agreement is made between de Groots Services Pty Limited,
ACN 000 554 254 and the merchant/supplier which applies to accept Best Restaurant Gift Cards™.
Merchants using the de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ system acknowledge that the following conditions of use shall apply and they agree that by signing the Best Restaurant Gift Card agreement, they are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All information, text, graphics, photographs and other material displayed on www.bestgiftcards.com.au is protected by copyright or license agreements. Copyright © 1996-2019 is held by de Groots Services Pty Limited trading as de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™. The names; de Groots Media™, and de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ are proprietary product names. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited. All rights are reserved.
- Restaurant vendors must hold the copyright or license, and issue a license to use, for any photography sent to Best Restaurant Gift Cards for publication.
- Accepting the Best Restaurant Gift Card The stated restaurant agrees to accept and honour the Best Restaurant Gift Card™ issued by de Groots Services Pty Limited.
- Signing the application form Merchants signing the de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ application form acknowledge that this form does not create any partnership, joint venture or undertaking or any like relationship. Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ acts solely as the agent for the merchant's services.
ACCEPTING THE SALARY PACKAGING CORPORTATE CARD PROGRAM VISA CARD
- All salary packaging VISA cards start with 4748.
- The stated Restaurant agrees to accept and honour the branded Visa Card issued by; RemServ, Paywise, Maxxia, Eziway, Smart Salary, & AccessPay.
- The salary packaging Visa Cards are registered to as part of a salary option through the card holder's employer. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder.
- The salary packaging Visa Card’s cannot be redeemed for cash or be returned for a refund.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their salary packaging Visa Card.
- This card is a VISA card that can be used to purchase treatments at participating restaurants (no exclusions, accepted 7 days a week). The VISA card is redeemed through a credit card terminal; vendor receives 100% of the funds straight away into their nominated bank account.
PAYMENT OF CARD REDEMPTIONS
- De Groots Services Pty Ltd will invoice the vendor once per month for our part of commission (incl. GST) payable on the salary packaging corporate card transactions. Commission will match the agreed commission rate payable on Best Restaurant Gift Card. Payment must be made no later than 7 days after invoice has been sent.
- Direct Debit; All Restaurant vendors are paid immediately after the transaction is approved at the terminal. All Restaurant vendors will be send their invoice each month, 7 days before direct debit occurs. This gives the vendor the opportunity to agree to the details outlined in the invoice.
- It is the restaurant vendor’s responsibility to advise us of any changes to be made to a listing on our site. These changes would include; phone numbers, operating hours, name, new services, change of treatments and current images.
Agreement is for 36 months
- This agreement shall be in force for a period of thirty-six months from the date of signing.
To withdraw from the system a Restaurant Gift vendor may be removed at any time by giving
de Groots Services Pty Limited thirty days'
written notice of its intention to withdraw from the Best Restaurant Gift Card™ system.
Notices should be sent to:
de Groots Services Pty Limited, Suite 453, 311 Castlereagh Street, Sydney N.S.W. 2000
- De Groots Services reserves the right to remove any restaurant vendor listing at any time, without notice.
- Members must give thirty days notice in writing to end the agreement. If no such notice has been given then the agreement will continue until the member gives one month’s notice to De Groots Services Pty Limited.
- Notice given of changes De Groots Services Pty Limited may at any time change or alter these terms and conditions as it deems necessary. Restaurant vendors will be advised of any changes
- Suppliers must take all reasonable care in descriptions of their products, photographs and services. No claim should be made which cannot be demonstrated to card holders on their arrival.
- Any changes in your product or service including photographs, should be sent to: email@example.com or sent online through the vendor login on our website. Please allow one week for changes to be made.
- Change of business ownership: The vendor must inform De Groots Services Pty Limited if the business changes ownership, this includes the settlement date and the contact details for the new owner. This will allow us to have a smooth change-over, but more importantly will prevent making payments to the wrong bank account.
- Lawful purpose Suppliers agree to use www.bestgiftcards.com.au or any of its affiliated sites for lawful purposes only. Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law whatsoever.
- Sole arbiter Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ reserves the right to discontinue the supply of any product and this shall be at its sole discretion.
Agreement made in NSW
- Any problems or complaints should be made in the first instance to Best Restaurant Gift Cards™, who will give its best endeavours to resolve the matter.
- In the event that the matter is not resolved, then all parties agree this agreement is made in the state of New South Wales. All matters are subject to the laws of New South Wales.