This agreement is made between de Groots Services Pty Limited, ACN 000 554 254 and the merchant/supplier which applies to accept Best Restaurant Gift Cards™. Merchants using the de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ system acknowledge that the following conditions of use shall apply and they agree that by signing the Best Restaurant Gift Card™ agreement, they are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All information, text, graphics, photographs and other material displayed on www.bestgiftcards.com.au is protected by copyright or license agreements. Copyright © 1996-2017 is held by de Groots Services Pty Limited trading as de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™. The names; de Groots Media™, Perfect Gift Cards™ and de Groots Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ are proprietary product names. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited. All rights are reserved.
- Restaurants must hold the copyright or license, and issue a license to use, for any photography sent to Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ for publication.
- Accepting the Unbranded PayWith Visa Card The stated restaurant agrees to accept and honour the Unbranded Visa Card issued by PayWith Pty Limited.
- This Card is a visa card that can be used to purchase food and beverages at participating restaurants. Cards can also be used at any restaurant not listed as an accepting restaurant on our restaurant search engine.
Agreement is for 36 months
- This agreement shall be in force for a period of thirty-six months from the date of signing.
- To withdraw from the system a restaurant may leave the PayWith system at any time by giving de Groots Services Pty Limited thirty days’ written notice of its intention to withdraw from the Best Restaurant Gift Card™ system. Notices should be sent to: de Groots Services Pty Limited, Suite 453, 311 Castlereagh Street, Sydney N.S.W. 2000 De Groots Services reserves the right to remove any restaurant listing at any time, without notice
- Notice given of changes De Groots Services Pty Limited may at any time change or alter these terms and conditions as it deems necessary. Restaurants will be advised of any changes.
Payment of Card Redemptions
- De Groots Services Pty Limited will invoice for all PayWith redeemed transactions once per month. Payments are made 14 days after invoice has been sent. Amount will be our agent’s fee + GST. The GST is a credit and can be offset against any GST funds collected by the merchant.
- Any credit balance on an account may be offset against redeemed debits.
- Suppliers must take all reasonable care in descriptions of their products, photographs and services. No claim should be made which cannot be demonstrated to card holders on their arrival.
- Any changes in your product or service including photographs, should be sent to: email@example.com or sent online through the vendor login on our website. Please allow one week for changes to be made.
- Redemption of de Groots Best Restaurant cards Suppliers may redeem Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ through an online portal at www.bestgiftcards.com.au/partners or through a smart-phone or computer.
- Sale of your business If you sell your business, please inform us of the settlement date and the contact details for the new owner. This will allow us to have a smooth change-over, but more importantly will prevent making payments to the wrong bank account.
- Lawful purpose Suppliers agree to use www.bestgiftcards.com.au or any of its affiliated sites for lawful purposes only. Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law whatsoever.
- Sole arbiter Best Restaurant Gift Cards™ reserves the right to discontinue the supply of any product and this shall be at its sole discretion.
Agreement made in NSW
- Any problems or complaints should be made in the first instance to Best Restaurant Gift Cards™, who will give its best endeavours to resolve the matter.
- In the event that the matter is not resolved, then all parties agree this agreement is made in the state of New South Wales. All matters are subject to the laws of New South Wales.
The PayWith Unbranded Visa Card
- PayWith Unbranded Visa Cards are registered to as part of a salary option through the card holder’s employer. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder.
- The PayWith Unbranded Visa Card cannot be redeemed for cash or be returned for a refund.
- The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their PayWith Unbranded Visa Card.
- Cardholders are encouraged to make their own enquiries by contacting individual restaurants for up to date information. It should be understood that the inclusion of any restaurant or product on our websites does not mean that the publisher warrants in any way that your requirements will be satisfied.
- If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you must deal directly with the merchant involved.
- Refund and replacement policy: Cards are not refundable for cash.
- If you have a query about the card or wish to make a complaint, please contact: de Groots media on 1300 344 366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may cancel any Best Restaurants Gift Card, or the Gift Card program for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to the Card. The Card remains our property.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed here