This agreement is made between de Groots Services Pty Limited, ACN 000 554 254 and the merchant/supplier which applies to accept Best Spa & Beauty Gift Cards™.
Merchants using the de Groots Best Spas Gift Cards™ system acknowledge that the following conditions of use shall apply and they agree that by signing the Best Spa & Beauty Gift Card agreement, they are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All information, text, graphics, photographs and other material displayed on www.bestgiftcards.com.au is protected by copyright or license agreements. Copyright © 1996-2017 is held by de Groots Services Pty Limited trading as de Groots Best Spa & Beauty Gift Cards™. The names; de Groots Media™, Perfect Gift Cards™ and de Groots Best Spa & Beauty Gift Cards™ are proprietary product names. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited. All rights are reserved.
- Spas & Beauty Retailers must hold the copyright or license, and issue a license to use, for any photography sent to Best Spa & Beauty Gift Cards for publication.
- Accepting the Best Spa & Beauty Gift Card The stated spa agrees to accept and honour the Best Spa &Beauty Gift Card™ issued by de Groots Services Pty Limited.
- No partnership Merchants signing the de Groots Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™ application form acknowledge that this form does not create any partnership, joint venture or undertaking or any like relationship. Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™ acts solely as the agent for the merchant’s services.
Agreement is for 36 months
- This agreement shall be in force for a period of thirty-six months from the date of signing.
- To withdraw from the system a Spa &Beauty Retailer may be removed at any time by giving de Groots Services Pty Limited thirty days’ written notice of its intention to withdraw from the Best Spa &Beauty Gift Card™ system. Notices should be sent to: de Groots Services Pty Limited, Suite 453, 311 Castlereagh Street, Sydney N.S.W. 2000
- De Groots Services reserves the right to remove any spa or beauty retailer listing at any time, without notice.
- One month’s notice required Members shall give thirty days notice in writing to end the agreement at the end of the thirty- fifth month period. If at the end of the thirty-fifth month period and no such notice has been given then the agreement shall continue until the member gives one month’s notice in writing to De Groots Services Pty Limited.
- Notice given of changes De Groots Services Pty Limited may at any time change or alter these terms and conditions as it deems necessary. Spa and beauty retailers will be advised of any changes.
Payment of Card Redemptions
- Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™ pays all redeemed cards twice each week. Payments are made directly to the merchant’s bank account and our agent’s fee + GST is deducted. Spa and beauty retailers should expect funds to be credited within two working days. The GST is a credit and can be offset against any GST funds collected by the merchant.
- A remittance is emailed before settlement showing the amount to be credited to the merchant’s bank account.
- Any debit balance on an account may be offset against redeemed credits. Merchants should advise our office immediately of any changes to their banking details to avoid funds being sent to an incorrect bank account.
- Staff training Spa and beauty retailers are responsible for informing all their staff about the procedures for the use of the Best Spa &Beauty Gift Card™. These procedures are set out in the supplied welcome kit. However, all assistance is provided, including a video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8t3o7OPa6Y
- Tell us about any changes you make To enable us to have the most up-to-date information on our website, it is the spa or beauty retailer’s responsibility to advise us of any changes to be made to a listing on our site. These changes would include; phone numbers, operating hours, name, new services, change of treatments and renovations needing new photography.
- Suppliers must take all reasonable care in descriptions of their products, photographs and services. No claim should be made which cannot be demonstrated to card holders on their arrival.
- Any changes in your product or service including photographs, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent online through the vendor login on our website. Please allow one week for changes to be made.
- Redemption of cards Suppliers may redeem Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™ through an online portal at www.bestgiftcards.com.au/partners or through a smart-phone or computer.
- Sale of your business If you sell your business, please inform us of the settlement date and the contact details for the new owner. This will allow us to have a smooth change-over, but more importantly will prevent making payments to the wrong bank account.
- Lawful purpose Suppliers agree to use www.bestgiftcards.com.au or any of its affiliated sites for lawful purposes only. Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law whatsoever.
- Sole arbiter Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™ reserves the right to discontinue the supply of any product and this shall be at its sole discretion.
Agreement made in NSW
- Any problems or complaints should be made in the first instance to Best Spa &Beauty Gift Cards™, who will give its best endeavours to resolve the matter.
- In the event that the matter is not resolved, then all parties agree this agreement is made in the state of New South Wales. All matters are subject to the laws of New South Wales.